Departments may transfer excess/surplus property directly to other departments within the University. Departments may also establish an asking price for these items or accept offers from interested departments. The Inventory Department requires notification or involvement in all transfers or sales to University Departments. Please fill out the Interdepartmental Transfer Form and forward to Inventory.